Meet Dominic Lacy – CSD’s Chief Innovation Officer
Dominic brings to the CSD SVF a wealth of experience in the strategic and innovation sectors, and will focus on developing CSD’s global strategic initiatives.
ABOUT THE CSD SOCIAL VENTURE FUND
Through investment we create impact and social change.
The CSD Social Venture Fund (SVF) builds partnerships with Deaf-led businesses. Our partnering businesses exemplify CSD values: enhancing Deaf economic power, employing Deaf people, and creating social change. The CSD SVF invests in partners and provides tools and resources for each Deaf-led business to take root, grow, and flourish. An investment is a commitment to the success of each business. Through our investments, Deaf-led businesses help create a better world.
NEWS AND UPDATES
- CSD Announces First-Ever Social Venture Fund for Deaf-Owned Businesses (9/15/2017)
- CSD + Mozzeria Partnership Press Release (PRWIRE) (12/7/2017)
- CSD + DeafTax Partnership Press Release (PRWIRE) (1/11/2018)
- CSD Introduces Newest Chief Innovation Officer Dominic Lacy (1/29/2018)
- CSD Names reFort as its Third SVF Investment Partner (2/20/2018)