CSD Social Venture Fund, LLC
Terms of Submission
By making a submission for funding to CSD Social Venture Fund, LLC (“SVF LLC”), you are agreeing to the following Terms of Submission (“Terms”). If a submission is made as a team, each member of your team will be agreeing to these Terms. Please read them carefully.
You have an ongoing obligation to inform SVF LLC in writing at email@example.com if your responses to any of the below change at any time.
All materials submitted become the property of SVF LLC and will not be returned. If you would like to retain a copy, please make one for yourself prior to sending in your submission.
You understand that your submission may not be selected for advancement to the next phase of SVF LLC’s funding application, that SVF LLC is not required to give you reasons for not being selected, and that SVF LLC’s decision on selection is final.
You understand that your submission and the contents thereof are not confidential nor submitted in confidence or trust, and no confidential or fiduciary relationship between you and SVF is intended or created by your submission.
You understand that SVF LLC and Communication Service for the Deaf, Inc., and their respective affiliated or related entities (collectively “CSD Entities”) are diversified companies who may possess or come to possess information, or implement or may implement programs and services, that are similar or identical to information contained in your submission, and you agree that any such similarity or identity shall not give rise to any claim or entitlement, whether for compensation, credit, or otherwise.
To make a submission, you must meet the following minimum eligibility criteria, which may be changed at any time by SVF at its sole discretion:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must be a legal resident or a citizen of the United States.
- You must currently reside in the United States.
- Within the past one (1) year, you nor any of your immediate family members or anyone living in your household, may not be an employee, officer, or director of any of the CSD Entities.
- You must not have been convicted of a felony or have felony charges pending against you.
- You must be D/deaf, hard of hearing, or DeafBlind, or be part of a team with a team member who is D/deaf, hard of hearing, or DeafBlind.
- If your company is already formed, it must be incorporated in the United States.
By making a submission, you hereby release the CSD Entities and their respective directors, officers, shareholders, members, employees, and licensees from any and all claims or liabilities relating to your submission.